I had been looking so forward to this wedding ever since I did this gorgeous couples engagement photos. Ilona is my second cousin, and I was absolutely thrilled when she asked me to be her wedding photographer. Ilona was one of the most laid back brides I have ever worked with, she was so calm when I arrived to take photos of her and her bride maids getting ready. There were so many details to this wedding that made it so unique and special.

The ceremony was absolutely beautiful, under an Oak tree in the middle of a wheat field where Morgan proposed. Guests were taken in a wagon with small straw balls to the ceremony (such a cute idea). For the bridal party photos, we went to the perfect location: an old bank barn with a wheat field and corn field on both sides - a photographers dream! Thanks to the wedding party for being so kind, fun & cooperative :) I could probably share 300 photos from the day, but here are some of my favourites.

Congratulations Ilona & Morgan on your beautiful wedding day, and I wish you all the happiness in the world as you start your married lives together. Thank you for trusting me with your memories, it means the world to me! <3

Comments

10/31/2015 11:57am

Thank you for sharing this post with us, I am working in Villakubu a travel agent. Your wedding day is unique, from the sacred celebratory cake to the wedding dress to the set-up of your location. So naturally you want your wedding photography to be a reflection of your Big Day. Professional wedding photography records, creates and inspires gorgeous works of art for clients to cherish for generations to come.

11/15/2015 12:30pm

Wedding day things surrounds couple that is going to be lived together for next whole life. Photography gives an opportunity to bride and groom to save their feelings of love and care with smiles, laughs and different gestures which can be enjoy after that any time.

I have not seen your work on her engagement but this is great coverage you have done on her wedding. The idea of capturing the dresses is cool as these dresses are the essence of the event linked with great variety of emotions. Well done and keep it up.

01/18/2016 9:51am

It's good to read this article right now. If not, I may miss a lot of something important from you.

01/19/2016 6:28am

Now I am going away to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming yet again to read more news.

01/23/2016 11:47pm

This is an amazing wedding photo shot. All the pictures and the editing and the way you have covered the whole wedding content is amazing.

01/26/2016 11:57pm

This relationship is, clearly, the most vital relationship of each one of them. Both of you are the ones getting hitched. It is critical that you shield your relationship and each other from the demonstrate that can here and there result when orchestrating a wedding.

01/27/2016 5:33am

Thanks for posting this. I like your post it is worth reading.

01/27/2016 4:10pm

Well post its tell us how to match wedding dress with your stage setup and how to make entrance way for welcome thanks for sharing .

Well post its let us know how to match wedding dress with your stage setup and how to make spellbind route for welcome much obliged for sharing .

02/12/2016 9:25pm

May I simply say what a comfort to discover an individual who truly understands what they are discussing on the internet. You actually realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people have to read this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you aren't more popular since you certainly possess the gift.

The best couple!

03/02/2016 2:00am

For last week's photography assignment in the Observer New Review we asked you to share your photos on the theme of dynamic via GuardianWitness.

03/04/2016 3:44am

Join Nethouseplans today and enjoy the benefits of discounted house plans and much more. Browse through our collection of floor plans, home designs and architectural floor plans to find your dream home. Visit our website today to find out more

03/10/2016 8:24am

I am so happy for you, guys!

03/10/2016 11:51am

Photography Served features top work in categories such as commercial photography, product photography and portraiture.

03/17/2016 6:15am

Excellent photos and a good coordination!

03/19/2016 3:48am

Aladdinsmart.com brings you the finest of the ethnic foods to your doorstep. We have realized through friends and families who moved far away from central cities that they do not have access to authentic foods and spices.

03/21/2016 9:40pm

his is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work.

03/21/2016 11:56pm

Thank you so much for the sharing. All contents were expressed in a clear n simplified manner n it was meaningful too. You are a marvelous writer. Good work!

03/27/2016 5:20am

I wrote about a similar issue, I give you the link to my site.

03/28/2016 8:47am

It is best to take part in a contest for among the finest blogs on the web. I will advocate this web site!

04/12/2016 10:47am

Flyingpigibiza - An island based wedding management and Professional catering company. We offer special events, ibiza catering, ibiza wedding at low cost.

04/28/2016 5:07am

Thanks for your thoughts. One thing we have noticed is that banks plus financial institutions have in mind the spending patterns of consumers and as well understand that plenty of people max outside their cards around the trips. They sensibly take advantage of this fact and begin flooding the inbox as well as snail-mail box with hundreds of no-interest APR credit card offers soon after the holiday season ends. Knowing that should you be like 98% of the American general public, you'll rush at the opportunity to consolidate consumer credit card debt and transfer balances towards 0 rate credit cards.

04/28/2016 12:56pm

There are some interesting points in time in this article however I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There may be some validity but I will take maintain opinion till I look into it further. Good article, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well

05/01/2016 1:54am

Excellent photos!!

05/11/2016 11:13am

Hi there, You have done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this web site.

09/09/2016 10:42pm

It's amazing!! the wedding dress, brides mate and groom are beautiful and handsome. Decorate with green and table setup for the receptions are nices. You have a great wedding don't you? Wonderful wedding!!
We also have beautiful place for wedding in beach front location in Bali. See more about us. This is for your college for the reference of the wedding venue.

09/09/2016 10:46pm

Congratulations for you both!! Your wedding are awesome. The photo and decoration of your wedding are good and good choice to celebrated your wedding at best garden venue and It's a great time for me to read your post.

was quite happy with the information in these pages, is quite interesting and very bergunaka once for me personally

04/19/2017 12:22am

Your photos are amazing. The photograph is important for all type of event.